Epson LX-350 driver is a program for Epson LX-350 printer device to connect with a computer OS. Epson LX-350 driver is provided on this blog for absolutely free.
The highly reliable Epson LX-350 involves a mean time between failure of 10,000 working hours, which is ideal for front and back office applications requiring continuous paper or multi-part stationery. An extremely economical printer to function, the LX-350 helps save money with its very own high ribbon yield of 4 thousand figures together with its low energy consumption.
Using just 1.1W in sleep mode along with 27W when powered, the LX-350 is distinguished by ENERGY STAR because of its exceptional energy efficiency. Simple to incorporate, the LX-350 has Parallel, Serial and USB ports as normal, and can match neatly on desks because of the compact layout and cable management program.
Epson introduces a brand-new printer using the identical technology, reliability, and high caliber of its predecessors, but using a far more streamlined presentation and robustness. The newest LX-350 has lasting and fast EPSON 9-Pin technology, prints around 347 characters every second and is great for front and back office software requiring continuous paper or multi-part stationery. More reliable than the LX-350 involves a mean time between failure of 10,000 working hours.
The following is the complete list of compatible software that fully works with Epson LX-350 driver and can be easily downloaded in the end of this post.
List of Compatible OS for Epson LX-350 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Epson LX-350 Driver
All of the following are the ways to install Epson LX-350 driver file to your personal computer OS:
- Extract the Epson LX-350 driver programs to your home PC.
- Install the Epson LX-350 driver software as soon as your download is complete by just double click on the .exe software for windows Operating System users
- Click on the next button and proceed with the instruction provided.
- The process of installing Epson LX-350 driver is finish and user can easily print their papers by utilising this Epson LX-350 printer device straight away
How to Uninstall Epson LX-350 Driver
These are the procedures to uninstall Epson LX-350 driver program to your laptop computer OS:
- Simply click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, and then press the Enter button.
- Browse through the list available in the windows command box on your display and search for the Epson LX-350 driver file
- Just simply double click on the driver data files to start the uninstallation methods.
- Prompt will appears to affirm that you actually want to take away your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall Epson LX-350 Driver.
- Immediately after the process of uninstallation finish, restart your laptop or computer device straightaway.
Epson LX-350 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6||Not Available|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8||Not Available|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10||Not Available|
|Mac OS 10.11, Mac OS 10.12 and Mac OS 10.13||Not Available|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|